Monday, November 23, 2015

Waters Gone By

I am so glad to get back on my blog.' You will surely forget your trouble, recalling it only as the waters gone by'. I'm praying this will be true for me.  . Handling everything by myself isn't natural to me and I can't seem to get the hang of it. I also can't seem to find myself a good place. I do things one at a time or ignore them altogether. I know I couldn't have gotten through college this way but then there was hope. My dad kept asking me which college I wanted to go too. I just kept putting my decision off. Finally at Christmas Break he loaded all of us in the car and we went up to visit Iowa State. He signed me up, got me a dorm room and for I was enrolled for my freshman year. I graduated and then married.  I had wanted to travel and teach overseas.  I'm not sure how I thought I was going to do that. I was younger however now I am wiser. My job is to manage my life by myself with God's help.  I hope to get to a place where I can forget the trouble and recall it only as the waters gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment