Monday, March 21, 2016

Great Joy

I think the place to start is to find out, for sure, where my husband is now. C. S. Lewis said, "so they lived in great joy and if ever they remembered their life in this world it was only as one remembers a dream." My husband is living in great joy. How do I know? The Bible says, "For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God" and it also gives the result of that sin. "For the wages of sin is death". We are in an impossible position. We cannot be good enough not to sin and the result of sin is death. And then Jesus came, was born a perfect man and died , not for His sins but for ours. "The Gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." My husband had accepted God's Gift of forgiveness of sins and eternal life. He lives forever in heaven in great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment